Sea-Pac Trading Corp. is a full-service building materials exporter. Sea-Pac represents many of the top manufacturers in their respective industries and consolidates them under one roof. Sea-Pac's comprehensive product list is a network of wide range U.S. made products at manufacturer's direct pricing.
With over 20 years of experience in materials procurement and logistics, Sea-Pac specializes at coordinating multiple delivery schedules from various sources. With Sea-Pac, customers improve performance, maintain project schedules, and increase overall construction quality, while reducing operational costs and increasing profits.
Along with competitive pricing and on-time delivery, Sea-Pac provides additional services that cannot be matched. These services make Sea-Pac a complete full-service provider and distinguishes itself from it's competitors.
Sea-Pac's strong commitment to excellence is a dedication to meet the needs of customers at every level of building industry. Sea-Pac looks to a future of long-term growth by maintaining high standards of services and product diversification. With a large selection of products and services, Sea-Pac consolidates your needs under one roof to be your single source supplier of building materials.
- Quotation / Complete bill of materials from drawings and specs
- Installation / Sub Contracting (Architectural / Electrical / Mechanical)
- Guarantee products meet per specification and drawings
- Sourcing custom and non-catalog items
- Submittal packages (includes typing submittal forms and extra copies)
- Less-than-container load shipments to Naha, Okinawa, Japan
- Import Assistance (import documents, customs and tax-free clearance form)
- Local Deliveries / Local Warehousing
- Local Inventories on High-Demand products
- Equipment Maintenance / Manufacturer Warranty